Last Updated: January 2018
Scope of Policy
This Policy applies solely to PYTLLG, a subsidiary of Patricia Youngquist, Inc. It does not apply to third party companies or organizations to which a link may be provided on PYTLLG. We strongly recommend that you carefully review the privacy policies of any website in order to determine how each site treats your personal information.
Information Gathered From All Visitors
Activity on the Site
Cookies from Third Parties
PYTLLG’s Use of Personal Information
By placing a paid order through PayPal or conducting a special order through email and telephone contact, you will be required to give PYTLLG certain personal information such as but not limited to full name, billing and/or shipping address, telephone number, and email address. PYTLLG may use this collected information in one or more of the following ways:
- To conduct and/or conclude all business pertaining (but not limited) to current orders, back order status, out of stock items, late payments, and shipping
- To maintain a current database of customers
- To send personalized, targeted marketing information, including but not limited to promotion of new items added to our inventory, notification of the impending discontinuation of stock, or periodic special sales promotions
- To request feedback on our service or surveys regarding our product
- To communicate any other information about PYTLLG that we feel may be of interest or importance
All customers may request, in writing, to review their personal information as retained by PYTLLG for the sole purpose of updating or correcting the information which is required to be on file at all times.
Communications from PYTLLG and Opt–Out Provisions
Any communication that PYTLLG initiates will be targeted to you directly and individually either by telephone, by regular mail via the United States Postal Service, or by electronic email. Such communication will be solely for any of the purposes stated under “Required Data” immediately above.
With respect to unsolicited targeted marketing communications from PYTLLG, you may at any time opt–out of receiving such communications by following one of these methods:
- Post a written letter via first class mail to PATRICIA YOUNGQUIST PHOTO ART, P. O. BOX 230503, NEW YORK, NY 10023 which clearly states your desire to be removed from all targeted marketing communication lists
- Click a clearly worded “Opt–Out” or “Unsubscribe” link which will be prominently featured on each and every targeted marketing electronic email
- Send a direct email request to email@example.com with the single word, “Remove” in the subject line
Permission changes will be honored as soon as possible after receipt.
Third Party Information Sharing
PYTLLG does not share equipment, databases, or any other means by which your personal information may be archived with a third party. PYTLLG does not permit on site advertising from third parties nor will we initiate, sponsor, or partner with any third party which may be interested in your personal information for the sole purpose of sending a targeted marketing communication to you. PYTLLG will not share your personal information with any third party without your written consent unless such disclosure is required by law or PYTLLG believes that such action is necessary under one of the following conditions:
- To comply with a legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena, or court order
- To protect the company’s rights and property
- To investigate reports of users sending material using a false email address or of users sending harassing, threatening, or abusive messages
- To protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our website and/or PYTLLG’s services
- During an emergency, such as when there is sufficient reason to believe someone’s physical safety is at risk
Protection For Children — COPPA Compliance
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act [“COPPA”] imposes certain requirements upon websites and online services that are directed toward children. PYTLLG is committed to protecting the privacy and rights of children online. Therefore, it is the explicit policy of PYTLLG not to collect any individually identifiable information from visitors whom we know or believe to be under the age of 13. To learn more about COPPA, click here for the Federal Trade Commission COPPA website and here for the COPPA FAQs page.
Sale of Assets
In the event that PYTLLG and/or its parent, units, or subsidiaries are ever sold, acquired, merged, liquidated, reorganized, or otherwise transferred, we reserve the right to transfer our customer database together with any personally identifiable information contained therein, to the third party acquiring PYTLLG’s assets. In such an event, PYTLLG will initiate a regular mailing providing notice of such transfer as well as place a prominent notice of the sale on the site, including complete information and instructions as to how you can manage your privacy preferences under the new ownership.
Regular purchases conducted and concluded through PayPal are protected by that company’s encryption technology. For more information about how PayPal handles data encryption, go here. Special orders, which are initiated by an email request, are handled and processed offline. In either situation, your personal information is ultimately maintained and kept in a secure place once it has been received by PYTLLG. Employee access is granted only on a need–to–know basis, and all employees are constantly drilled on company security and privacy practices.
Use Common Sense in All Your Internet Activities
As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Patricia Youngquist The Last Leaf Gardener
a wholly owned subsidiary of Patricia Youngquist, Inc.
P. O. Box 230503
New York, NY 10023